1. I could give in and split my closet space. Which would eventually lead to a total loss!
2. Buy something from Ikea or some other joint that we could use to hang BGs clothing.
3. Buy something old and give it a facelift.
4. Make something custom?
This is a battle so number one was never a thought! IKEA and those other joints are good for somethings but we have some space issues and generally they suck. Would have been really nice to find something to upcycle but it just wasnt ment to be. Time to make something custom... This should be fun!
I went to the local harware store (Menards) after taking some measurments and returned with this.
1. Two 2x12s four foot tall
2. One 2x12 34 inches long
3. One 8 foot wooden rod
4. Two wooden brackets to hang rods.
5. Some inch and a half screws
6. L brackets to fortify my creation
As you can see this is not rocket science... Its wood science! Screwed it together and reinforced it with "L" brackets. Larry the level checked it and its all square.
Stay tuned... The painters only work till 2 then they go drinking!